A wedding dress is perhaps the most special and emotive garment a lady will ever own. We understand this and for this reason we our dedicated to providing you with outstanding service in the cleaning of your wedding dress.
Your dress will be inspected prior to cleaning to ascertain what treatement best benefits your dress. We will then manually remove the stains by hand before cleaning your dress. After cleaning we will re-inspect your dress and decide if anymore treatment is necessary. Only once we are completely satisfied will we press your dress by hand.
Once the dress is ready we invite you inspect your dress, after which you can either take your dress as it is or have it boxed in acid free tissue paper for posterity.
Our Wedding Dress Cleaning service starts from ?175. We can pack the dress in acid free tissue in a specially designed storage box, depending on the size these cost between ?45 and ?65. Feel free to call us on 020 7431 3725 for more information on cleaning your dress and pricing information
Alternatively email us, please give as full a description as you can: make of dress, material, style, is it badly stained?, does it have a train? We can only provide an indication of pricing before seeing the dress. [email protected]
“The Master Cleaners did an amazing job with my wedding dress – it was huge and with hundreds of sequins. They cleaned it brilliantly removing all of the dirt and grass stains and none of the sequins. I would whole-heartedly recommend them. thank you so much”
Primrose Hill, London
More Wedding Dress Cleaning Testimonials
Wedding Dress Cleaning Tips
- You should aim to dry clean your dress as soon as you can after your wedding. This helps avoid the danger of untreated stains becoming oxidised and increases the likelihood of successful cleaning.
- Always have the dress dry cleaned prior to storage, even if the dress looks clean stains such as perspiration and drinks stains can evaporate, but over time begin to affect the fabric.
- On the day avoid rubbing stains, if you spill something on your dress blot it gently, rubbing can damage the fabric permanently. As far as stain removal goes – give the dry cleaner the first chance to remove the stains.
- Experience is the most important factor in the successful cleaning of your dress – entrust your dress to a specialist dry cleaners. Only through experience can a wedding dress dry cleaner obtain the best results.
- Ask to see the dress before it”s packed, even if the cleaning results are not perfect it”s best for you to inspect your dress after it”s been cleaned. Then you can discuss the possibility of further treatment. No dry cleaner can be 100% successful 100% of the time (any dry cleaner who offers you cleaning guarantees over the phone should be a magician not a technician), however experience and the latest techniques can help deliver the best results
- Find a dry cleaner before the event – in case disaster strikes on the day you can have the dress attended to quickly. Also in the event that you are going away for a long honeymoon you can send a friend/relative in with your dress.
- Labels are important to the professional dry cleaner, if you remove them – keep them so you can supply the dry cleaner with the necessary information
- Trimmings and beads – often wedding dress makers will embellish dresses with additional items. This may cause a number of problems for the dry cleaner. Some beads are not suitable for dry cleaning and may melt/dissolve during cleaning; a reputable dry cleaner will test before cleaning. Other items such as glitter can be glued on; often the glue will dissolve during dry cleaning removing the adornments . One way to minimise these problems is to speak to the wedding dress maker before cleaning and confirm the care instructions for the dress.
You”ve had your dress cleaned – now what?